Skin Clear LightAvailability : In Stock
Skin Clear Light is an acne treatment that uses proven red light and blue light technology for a clearer complexion.
The blue light treatment works to treat mild to moderate acne by directly killing the spot-causing bacteria.
The red light treatment then helps reduce inflammation and stimulates the healing process, reducing outbreaks and ultimately resulting in clearer and smoother skin.
Research has shown combined blue light therapy and red light treatment is significantly more effective than using chemicals such as benzoyl peroxide, making it a natural alternative acne treatment.
- Proven blue & red light technology
- Kills P.acnes bacteria
- Helps reduces inflammation
- Helps reduces outbreaks
- 2 year guarantee
How to Use:
An initial daily 8 ½ minute treatment, per treatment area is recommended over a 8-12 week period. The frequency can then be reduced for new outbreaks as they occur.
Step 1: Clean your face thoroughly before you begin the treatment.
Step 2: Turn the unit on and gently apply the treatment head to the skin to be treated.
Step 3: Hold in position over the area to be treated for 8½ minutes. The unit will automatically power off after 8½ minutes. When the unit powers off, move to the next treatment area and repeat steps 2–3.
Skin Clear Light should be applied to clean, dry skin and can be used in combination with your usual anti-spot cream lotion between treatments.
Any affected area. Skin Clear Light is not suitable for people who are photosensitive or who have photosensitive skin. Common medications can cause photosensitivity so if you are on any medication you should check for photosensitivity warnings and if in any doubt consult your doctor.
- To prevent cross contamination, this product is not recommended for multiple users.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Do NOT look directly into the light.
- Avoid staring at the light when placing the unit onto the skin. We recommend eyes are closed when treating around the eye region.
- Is NOT for use on or by children under 12 years old. Not for use on or by children
- between 12 and 17 years old without parental supervision.
- NOT suitable for people who are photosensitive or who have photosensitive skin. Common medications can cause photosensitivity so if you are on any medication you should check for photosensitivity warnings and if in any doubt consult your doctor.
- Skin Clear Light unit
- Charging dock
- Power adapter
Be the first to review this product.