faceLITE beauty boosting LED face mask
faceLITE uses clinically proven wavelengths of light to instantly energise skin cells for a natural revitalising boost to dull, tired, aging skin.
Due to the loss of collagen and elastic tissue as we age, the skin becomes thinner and drier and develops sags and wrinkles. Aging skin is also much more susceptible to the development of brown spots and pigmentation. Additionally the skin's dermis can lose from 20 to 80% of its thickness during the aging process. faceLITE™ uses two proven wavelengths of light; 633nm (red light) and 830nm (near infrared light). These wavelengths have been shown in clinical studies to stimulate collagen and elastin production cells through a process called photobiomodulation. faceLITE has been designed to deliver light directly to the skin, ensuring that the maximum amount of light hits its cellular targets and is not wasted.
faceLITE combines optimised red and infrared light to give long lasting results, stimulating the skin’s natural rejuvenation processes in a unique, quick and easy full facial treatment that you do at any time while relaxing, reading or even working. Simply wear the soft, hypoallergenic mask for 10 minutes each day to see how your skin is transformed in just a few short treatments.
faceLITE is FDA approved for reducing whole face wrinkles.
faceLITE can be combined with Hydrogel mask treatments for enhanced results and benefits. (optional / not included)
- Treats the whole face in just 10 minutes
- Comfortable, soft-fit mask
- Flat, portable and travel friendly
- USB chargeable
- Clinically proven
- FDA approved for reducing whole face wrinkles
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How does faceLITE LED treatment work?
faceLITE uses proven wavelengths of light; 633nm red light and 830nm or near infra-red light. These wavelengths have been shown in studies to stimulate collagen and elastin production and help to improve blood flow and tissue oxygenation through a process called photobiomodulation. These effects help skin cells absorb topical skincare products more effectively and helps reverse the effects of the aging process.
faceLITE has been designed to deliver light directly to the skin, ensuring that the maximum amount of light hits its cellular targets and is not wasted.
- Is it safe?
faceLITE has been tested and is compliant to international safety standards. Since the mask doesn’t cover the eyes; eye protection isn’t necessary.
- Is the faceLITE treatment painful?
No pain should be felt whilst using faceLite. The light penetrates the skin and stimulates the cells to work in a natural way. faceLITE is non-invasive and there is no heat and therefore the treatment is completely pain free.
- Who is suitable for faceLITE?
DO NOT use faceLITE if you are taking any medication that can cause photosensitivity, have a photosensitive disorder or are pregnant or breast feeding. Photosensitivity (sensitization to light) is a common side effect of various medications and some herbal remedies.
Since faceLITE generates no heat, most people are suitable but there is a list of contraindications that should be referred to by anyone who is thinking of having a faceLITE treatment.
If you are unsure, please speak with your healthcare provider.
- What results can I expect?
Fine Lines & Wrinkles
After 3 Treatments per week for 4 weeks; up to 41% reduction of wrinkles, with reduction in redness and softer, smoother, rehydrated skin.
Improved Skin Texture
After 1 Treatment per week for 4 weeks; 41% improvement in skin texture and smoothness, showing hydration and cell turnover increase and after 3 treatments per week for 4 weeks 95% showed an improvement in texture, firmness and skin tone.
Increased Blood Flow
After 3 Treatments per week for 4 weeks; 95% confirmed skin looked brighter and plumper.
faceLITE uses proven wavelengths of light; 633nm red light and 830nm or near infra-red light. These wavelengths have been shown in studies to stimulate collagen and elastin production and help to improve blood flow and tissue oxygenation through a process called photobiomodulation.
*Tested on over 100 patients in Independent clinical studies, peer reviewed published papers, with supported claims that are proven statistically to be significant.
- How often do I need to use faceLITE?
For best results we recommend that you treat for 3-5 days a week for a minimum of 4 weeks.
We recommend maintenance treatments to ensure you keep your skin looking younger and fresher.
- Can I use faceLITE with my own skincare
faceLITE has been proven in trials to greatly improve skin parameters such as hydration, texture and pigmentation. faceLite improves tissue oxygenation and blood flow and therefore absorption of skin care will be greatly improved.
faceLITE is compatible with most normal skin care routines
- What is the faceLITE advantage?
- Uses clinically proven technology and proven wavelengths of light.
- Flexible patent technology
- Soft, comfortable silicon that contours to your face. Completely portable – take faceLITE anywhere
- Designed and built to International medical standards using medical grade components
- Can I combine faceLITE with other aesthetic treatments?
Yes, faceLITE can be combined with more invasive treatments such as botox, peels, injectables and laser resurfacing; it can help in the healing process and help to reduce bruising and swelling due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Can I use the faceLITE when pregnant?
No, you should not use the faceLITE if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding. The faceLite LED system has NOT been tested on pregnant or breast-feeding women and therefore the risk to the feotus, neonate or pregnant women is unknown.
- Can I get sunburn from using the faceLITE?
No. There is zero / no UV component to light source.
- DO NOT use the faceLITE™ LED system if you suffer from lupus erythematosus, photosensitive eczema or albinism.
- DO NOT use the faceLITE™ LED system if you suffer from any photosensitive disorder (sensitization to light).
- DO NOT use the faceLITE™ LED system if you are taking any medication that can cause photosensitivity. Always check your medication or consult your doctor for any photosensitivity side effects.
- DO NOT use faceLITE™ LED mask if you suffer from light induced headaches.
- DO NOT use faceLITE™ LED mask if you suffer from any genetic conditions of the eye.
- faceLITE silicon flexible face mask
- USB charging cable
- Head strap
MODEL - FCLT
Customer reviews of this product
Really nice to use, so relaxing. After using just once my skin felt amazing. Now three weeks in an- read more
Michelle B, 2020-07-03