Track Your Order
How can I track my order?
This will depend upon the delivery service you have chosen;
- Standard Royal Mail delivery is not a trackable service. If you haven’t received your items and 7 working days from dispatch have passed then see My order hasn’t arrived, what can I do below
- Courier delivery can be tracked by going to www.interlinkexpress.com and then entering your parcel consignment number. If you have provided an email address when ordering then the parcel consignment number will have been provided in the email. If we have not been provided with an email address, simply call our Customer Care Line on 01242 702345 or email us at email@example.com and we can provide this information.
- Free Delivery (orders over £50) – Orders over £50 will automatically be sent by courier delivery as above
My order hasn’t arrived, what can I do?
Firstly have you allowed enough time for the delivery? For Standard Delivery allow 7 working days from dispatch and for Courier delivery allow 2 working days from dispatch. If you have and there is still no sign of your order we suggest the following;
- Standard Royal Mail delivery check with your local Royal Mail sorting office to see if they have already attempted delivery or if they are holding the parcel for you. If they are unable to locate the parcel contact our Customer Care team and they will be able to advise you further.
- Courier Delivery start by tracking your order (How can I track my order?) if the tracking information shows that delivery has been attempted contact your local Interlink depot or use the links on the website to arrange another day for the delivery to be made.
If the tracking information shows ‘Awaiting receipt of parcel’ please contact our Customer Care Team.
My order tracking says my order is being returned to you, what can I do?
This will normally be due to incorrect or incomplete address details or due to failed delivery attempts. Interlink will normally only attempt delivery twice before the parcel is returned to us. Contact our Customer Care Team who should be able to help in arranging for the parcel to be resent.
My order arrived damaged, what should I do?
We make every effort to ensure your order is suitably packaged so that it doesn’t get damaged on it’s way to you. However, should your order arrive damaged, please contact our Customer Care Team as soon as possible so that they can arrange a replacement.
I have received an incorrect item(s) in my order?
We are extremely sorry that you have received an incorrect item in your order and of course we would like to put this right for you as quickly as possible, please let our Customer Care Team know so that they can do this.