Create nails that impress with Rio Professional Metallic Nail Art Pens. Nail Art continues to be a must-have beauty essential and is a great way to experiment with your style.
The metallic collection gives you the tools to create your own stunning, customised nail designs on natural or false nails. Simply pull the top off the unique dual applicator bottle to reveal the detailing pen or unscrew the top to reveal the fine line brush.
The included step-by-step DVD features handy tutorials to help you master techniques including waves, swirls, curves, teardrops and comma shapes or even paw prints and zebra stripes. Whatever you choose, you’ll love the unlimited possibilities for showcasing your skills – just like a professional nail artist.
Watch our video for Nail Art tips and techniques:
- 6 nail polish colours in unique dual applicator bottles with a detailing pen and fine line brush
- Sample design chart of nails created by a professional nail artist using the kit
- Step-by-step DVD and user guide showing nail art tips and techniques
- Can be used on natural or false nails
How to use
- Revealing the pen: Simply pull the top off. No turning is required.
- Revealing the brush: Holding the base in one hand, and the top in the other, unscrew the top anticlockwise and reveal the brush.
- Using the pin: The pin is located on the underside of the bottle. Removing the sticker will release it. Use it to prod down the nib of the pen should it become blocked or dry up. Re-attach to bottle after use.
- 6 nail art pens
- Nail art brush
- Nail art instructions including chart of designs
- Complete nail art DVD included
Rio Nail Art Pens are a Registered Design, No. 2083590
What advice should I follow before I start using Professional Nail Art? Make sure the surface you are working on is well protected. A few sheets of newspaper or magazine will do the trick. Ensure nails are clean and dry before starting application. Allow the polish to dry before applying another colour. Have some nail varnish remover close at hand to clean the brush before applying another colour and for clearing up mistakes. Some practice will be required for applying polish to the nails on your writing hand. You may want to get a friend to help. Some dark nail polish colours can stain the nail. To avoid this, apply a basecoat of clear polish before painting with your chosen colour
What aftercare advice should I follow? Once your design is completely dry, a top coat of your usualclear varnish will make your design last longer. If you have used the large brush to apply a base colour, cleanimmediately with ordinary nail polish remover. Ensure the tops are put back on all the pens so they won’t dry out. Keep bottles cool, dry and away from sources of ignition. Store with adequate ventilation. To remove your nail art, use nail polish remover. Note: If you are wearing false nails or nail extensions, do not use a polish remover that contains acetone, as this may damage the extensions. This product is affected by U.V. light – store away from direct sunlight.
|We currently only ship to the UK and Europe|
|UK Delivery Rates|
|under £30.00 - 2nd Class Royal Mail ....................................|
|under £30.00 - Courier Delivery ............................................|
|over £30.00 - Courier Delivery...............................................|
|over £50.00 - Courier Delivery..............................................|
|European Delivery Rates
|charges vary from country to country|
|Please call Customer Care on 01242 702345 for details|