The ultrasonic pulses penetrate through the surface layer of the skin, delivering active agents (collagen and nourishing vitamins) to boost collagen levels in the epidermis and to enhance cleansing and skin repair. CelluSonic comes with two aqueous gels, each are infused with active agents. We recommended alternating treatments between the two gels. The Collagen Aqueous Gel is used for it’s cleansing and restorative qualities, it contains positively charged collagen which works as an anti-wrinkle and anti-ageing agent. The Vitamin Aqueous Gel is infused with Vitamin E to help repair and rejuvenate the skin. It replenishes moisture, relieves dryness, restores softness and soothes the skin.
- Increased absorption
- Ultrasonic wave technology
- Smoother appearance to the skin
How to Use:
Step 1: 24 hours before using the Rio CelluSonic, it is essential to do a patch test. Choose a small area on the inside of your wrist and apply a small amount of each of the aqueous gels. If you had no reactions to the patch tests then you are ready to go.
Step 2: Clean your face before beginning the treatment then apply a generous amount of aqueous gel to the area you wish to treat or directly to the treatment head then turn the unit on.
Step 3: Select the first intensity level to begin with, you can move between the three intensity levels if you wish. Bring the treatment head into contact with the skin, the CelluSonic vibrates at a speed that cannot be felt, however over time you may feel a slight warming of the skin.
Step 4: Move the treatment head slowly and gently over the skin in small circular movements. The preset treatment time is 15 minutes, after which the unit will automatically switch off. It’s important not extend the treatment beyond 15 minutes.
Step 5: Finally, turn the unit off and wash any excess gel off your face and wipe the treatment head with a damp cloth. You can now continue with your normal beauty regime.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or if you have any of the following: pacemaker, heart disorder, epilepsy, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, or if you are recovering from an operation.
- Do not use on skin with disorders such as rosacea, pustular acne, abraded skin, sensitive skin, or over scars, moles or varicose veins.
- If the gel comes into contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, consult a doctor.
- If you have an allergic reaction to the gel, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Not for use by children under 14 years of age.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons, including children, with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instructions concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance.
- CelluSonic unit & stand
- Collagen Aqueous Gel
- Vitamin Aqueous Gel
The unit is making a humming noise? You may hear a low hum (if the unit is brought close to you rear) and feel a tingling during treatment on higher levels.
My teeth feel sensitive? Your teeth may feel slightly sensitive during treatment, thisis perfectly normal.
How often can I use CelluSonic? We recommend that the CelluSonic is only used once in 24 hours.
How long will the treatment take? The preset treatment time is 15 minutes, after which the unit will bleep then switch off. Do NOT extend the treatment beyond 15 minutes.
How soon will I see results? Short-term visible results can be seen almost immediately. Use as part of your regular beauty regime for long lasting benefits
Why can't I see any movement from the unit? Ultrasonic waves vibrate at a speed that is so fast that it cannot be seen by the human eye. You can see this vibration if you drop a small amount of water on the treatment head when switched on.
|We currently only ship to the UK and Europe|
|UK Delivery Rates|
|under £30.00 - 2nd Class Royal Mail ....................................|
|under £30.00 - Courier Delivery ............................................|
|over £30.00 - Courier Delivery...............................................|
|over £50.00 - Courier Delivery..............................................|
|European Delivery Rates
|charges vary from country to country|
|Please call Customer Care on 01242 702345 for details|